Delete Hi.fo search from Firefox
Does Hi.fo search disable firewall settings and security program?
Is it possible to remove Hi.fo search malicious domain immediately?
Do Hi.fo search uses a scheme to generate online revenue?
Do PC automatically reverted the modification done by Hi.fo search after its removal?
Is a novice computer user able to prevent PC against Hi.fo search infection?
Does Hi.fo search create shortcuts to redirect you to unsafe sites?
Is Hi.fo search capable for affecting the stability of installed web browsers?
Does Hi.fo search modify new tab URL on default web browser?
Do Hi.fo search poses redirection on unwanted websites to gain online revenue?
|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Hi.fo search as threat to your computer|
|Hi.fo search is flagged by these Anti Browser Hijacker Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|ESET-NOD32||5.144639||Variant of Win64/BH.Hi.fo search.C|
|Suggestion : Remove Hi.fo search Instantly – Free Download|
|Displayed publisher: Hi.fo search|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Hi.fo search|
|Program executable: Hi.fo search.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\Hi.fo search\Hi.fo search.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) Hi.fo search.dll|
|BH.Win64.Hi.fo search.BC by Trustwave|
|Variant of Win64/BH.Hi.fo search.C by eScan|
|PC-Winlive.com, HornyMatches.com, Software Education Hijacker, La.vuwl.com, Topiesecurity.com, Search.tb.ask.com, Claro-Search.com, Searchdot, CoolWebSearch.xpsystem are related to Hi.fo search|
|Remove Hi.fo search Now !|
- Process 1 : At first, press Windows+R button to open Run Box.
- Process 2 : After then type Regedit command in the Run Box and press OK button.
- Process 3 : Window Registry Editor window will appear on your system screen.
- Process 4 : In the end find and erase all its related files from the registry entries.
In Windows 8/10
- Process 1 : Open the System and look for search box of windows explorer for Control Panel.
- Process 2 : Click on Control Panel icon and then click to uninstall a program from the Control Panel Windows.
- Process 3 : In the next windows you will be able to uninstall any program with a list of options. Uninstall all Hi.fo search associated programs along with it if it appears.
In Windows XP/Vista/ 7
- Process 1 : Click onto start menu and select Control Panel option.
- Process 2 : In the next window you will find various options where you need to select Uninstall a program option.
- Process 3 : Again in next window which open will display a list of programs which are installed on the System. Here you need to uninstall all those programs that are unknown/unidentified or is associated with it.
Note : Thus, the images of Windows 7 are shown here, but the options and navigation for Windows XP and Vista are the same.
In Windows 8/10
- Process 1 : Open the task manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC buttons.
- Process 2 : To do the same thing first right click on the task bar of your System and select task manager from the list which appears there.
- Process 3 : Goto process tab to view all the running processes which are associated with it, and click on to End process. It is very important to end all unidentified processess to make the System free from threats.
In Windows XP/Vista/ 7
- Process 1 : Start System task manager and press Ctrl+Alt+Del buttons.
- Process 2 : Right click to select and open task manager on your System screen.
- Process 3 : Goto process tab and click on it. You will find a list of running processess appear on the System screen.
- Process 4 : Select all processess which are related with it and end those all soon.
- Process 5 : Lastly, goto service tab and stop all unknown service that are running there.
In Windows 8/10
- Process 1 : Initially boot the System to login screen and hold SHIFT Key to click on RESTART button.
- Process 2 : Trouble shooting option screen will open to enable the safe mode.
- Process 3 : Then press F8 key to enter system to advanced recovery mode and select advanced repair options.
- Process 4 : Goto Start Up settings.
- Process 5 : Click on Restart Option.
- Process 6 : Restart the System and press number 5 to enable safe mode with networking. Enter the admin login details to open windows in safe mode with networking.
In Windows XP/Vista/ 7
- Process 1 : Open System in safe modeand press F8 Key.
- Process 2 : Goto advanced menu option and choose Safe Mode With Networking option.
- Process 3 : Once you finished with choosing opion click on Enter button.
Remove Hi.fo search & Reset Google Chrome Browser
- Process 1 : Firstly, click on the Google Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select settings.
- Process 2 : Click onto Show advanced settings and find it to Reset browser setting section.
- Process 3 : Click Reset browser settings in dialog box that appears and click RESET.
Remove Hi.fo search & Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Process 1 : Open the browser and click on the three stacked lines which appear at the top right of the browser window.
- Process 2 : Select the question mark icon at the bottom of the drop down menu.
- Process 3 : Choose Troubleshooting information in the slide out menu.
- Process 4 : Select Reset Firefox button at the top and also Remove it.
- Process 5 : Select Reset Firefox in the confirmation pop-up window.
Remove Hi.fo search & Reset Internet Explorer Browser
- Process 1 : At first close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Process 2 : Goto Advanced tab option and select Reset.
- Process 3 : In the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box, select Reset.
- Process 4 : Once browser finishes applying default settings, select close and click OK button.
Remove Hi.fo search & Reset Microsoft Edge Browser
- Process 1 : Open the More actions in Edge by clicking on the (…) icon located at the top right hand side of the browser.
- Process 2 : Click on settings panel to navigate to clear browsing data and click on the button labeled as choose what to clear.
- Process 3 : Check all the boxes including browsing history, cookies, saved website data, cached data and files. After checking all the boxes, click on to clear button in order to reset the browser to its default setting.
- Process 4 : Once clearing process is completed, open the task manager. Inside task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and select goto details.
- Process 5 : Now, right click on exe and select the End task in order to Remove Hi.fo search.
Extension / Add-on Remove Hi.fo search For Google Chrome
- Step 1 : Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Step 2 : Then click on to customize and select Google Chrome icon in the upper right hand corner of the browser window.
- Step 3 : Go to drop down menu and select More Tools and then Extensions.
- Step 4 : In the Extension tab, find its extension which you want to disable.
- Step 5 : In order to disable its extension, un-check the box next to Enabled. To disable it, click the trash icon.
Extension / Add-on Remove Hi.fo search For Mozilla Firefox
- Step 1 : Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Step 2 : Click on to upper right-hand corner of the browser window and open Menu icon.
- Step 3 : In the drop down menu that appears, select the add-on icon.
- Step 4 : Then after click its extensions on the left hand menu.
- Step 5 : Locate the its extension that you ‘re interested in disabling.
- Step 6 : On the right-hand side of Hi.fo search extension, select Disable.
Extension / Add-on Remove Hi.fo search For Internet Explorer
- Step 1 : Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Step 2 : Click on to Menu tool icon and select Manage add-on.
- Step 3 : In the Manage Add-on window, find out the add-on that you ‘re interested to disable from the list on the right.
- Step 4 : Select it and click on the Disable button. Now all unused Hi.fo searchits add-on will get disabled.
Extension / Add-on Remove Hi.fo search For Microsoft Edge
- Step 1 : Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Step 2 : Select More from the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Step 3 : From the drop down menu, select Hi.fo search Extensions.
- Step 4 : Right click on its extensions and then select Turn off to disable or Uninstall it.
Reset Homepage For Google Chrome Browser and Remove Hi.fo search
- Step 1 : Click on Google Chrome menu icon which appear in the upper right hand corner of browser window and select settings.
- Step 2 : Look for Appearance and make sure Show Home Button is checked. Clicked on change.
- Step 3 : This will result to bring up a new window. Select Open this page and placed the web address of the website that you wish to be the browser homepage. Lastly Click OK to Remove Hi.fo search.
Reset Homepage For Mozilla Firefox Browser and Remove Hi.fo search
- Step 1 : Open the web page that you want to use as browser homepage.
- Step 2 : Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button of the browser toolbar.
- Step 3 : Then click YES on the prompt to set this page as browser homepage and Remove Hi.fo search.
Reset Homepage For Internet Explorer Browser and Remove Hi.fo search
- Step 1 : Open the browser and then go to tools and select Internet Options.
- Step 2 : Click to general tab and enter a website address that you want on browser whenever you go online.
- Step 3 : Alternatively, click on any one of the buttons in the homepage area below the text box.
Following option buttons will allow you to set the home page without having to type the url. As, you click any one of these buttons, it will replace any web page or pages that are currently set as browser homepage.
Use Current : Sets whatever page is currently displayed in the browser window as its homepage.
Use Default : Sets homepage as the MSN homepage.
Use Blank : If you’re minimalist, then this setting is for you only. No web page appears, you just see a blank area.
- Step 4 : Finally Click OK button to Remove Hi.fo search. Click the homepage icon to go to newly set browser homepage.
Reset Homepage For Microsoft Edge Browser and Remove Hi.fo search
- Step 1 : Firstly open Microsoft Edge browser.
- Step 2 : After then tap on the three dot menu button on the top right of browser.
- Step 3 : Select setting.
- Step 4 : Check on the box for a specific page or pages under the open with section. A drop down menu will appear.
- Step 5 : Click on the down arrow at the end of the drop down menu.
- Step 6 : Select Custom. You can also choose from the predefined MSN or Bing pages.
- Step 7 : Enter the URL of the web page that you wish to add.
- Step 8 : Tap on the plus sign next to the box to add another page. Repeat step 7 and 8 until you have all the pages that you want and Remove it.
- Step 9 : Finally close the settings panel when you’re finish adding all the web pages url that you want.
User Guide For Remove Hi.fo search Automatically
- Step 1 : Download scanner program on your System and run it as administrator user.
- Step 2 : Now select your regional language.
- Step 3 : After then click on Install and Scan option, you can also used custom installation if you want.
- Step 4 : Please wait till the installation is being processed.
- Step 5 : Once the installation is finished, you can see the scanner dashboard and there select Scan Now option.
- Step 6 : Scanning process is started in order to detect and Remove all malware, viruses, Hi.fo search from System.
- Step 7 : Once the scanner complete its scanning process, select all the detected threat, Hi.fo search and Remove it instantly.
- Step 8 : If you are having any problems or issue then you can have a chat with tech support expert who will do their best in resolving the issue.
We Speak your Language